Saturday, September 25, 2010

Save for your future 为未来而储蓄

It has been some time I have updated my blog. How are you guys?? I am back from National Service and my mind is still not function properly. Therefore I would like to share something light. I read one joke in newspaper last few days. Just follow the joke below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were 2 housewives chatting in the café.

Housewife A: My husband is so superb. He won lottery. With just a few Ringgit, he won a few thousands back. We are planning for a trip overseas.

Housewife B: Congratulation. However, my husband is more wonderful. After paying one month of insurance premium, he gave me RM100, 000. I can do whatever I want with the money.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the not so interesting joke, we can see the importance of having insurance to your loved one. Isn’t it better to leave something for your loved one if anything occurs instead of trouble and sadness only? This is the real world. Everyone and everything need to deal with money nowadays. Although insurance is important, we have to still be careful when choosing our insurance company. For more information, you can always contact me. Thanks. J

已经有段时间没有更新我的部落格了,还是感谢大家没遗忘我的部落格。大家最近还好吗?最近才刚从国民服务回来,脑袋还有点不灵光,所以就来点随性的分享。前几天在报章上看到一则笑话,觉得有点意思,就决定在此分享。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

有两个家庭主妇在家餐厅谈天。

家庭主妇甲:我丈夫真厉害,最近刚中了万字票。才用区区几块钱,就赢得了几千块。我们还打算用这笔钱去外国度假呢。

家庭主妇乙:恭喜恭喜,但我丈夫才厉害呢。只是还了一个月的保费,就给我了RM100,000. 现在我能随心所欲地用这笔钱。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

从这个不是很好笑的笑话中,我们能看到拥有一份保险对您的至亲爱人的重要性。与其只留下烦恼和悲伤给他们,倒不如留笔钱给他们。这是个现实的社会,无论什么东西都需要钱,没有钱的确是万万不能的。虽然保险非常重要,但是我们也要小心地选择保险公司哦。如果想了解更多保险详情,不妨联络我。谢谢。J

2 comments:

Chinleong said...

Welcome back. Looking forward for new post!

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

i'll oni update once a month :)