Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First post in blogspot

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in blogspot. From the name of the blog, i think u can guess easily wat this blog is about. Yes, this is a blog on the financial tips for Malaysians. 

Currently i'm working part time as financial advisor (insurance agent + mutual fund consultant). I choose both of this profession because my love towards finance. To be honest, I love finance very much and love to know more ppl who are expert in finance. 

Hopefully this blog will provide useful information to u. I'll update this blog weekly (hopefully =P) by sharing any financial information which is definitely useful for u. 

Have a nice day. =)

2 comments:

Charles T said...

Update weekly? haha i think so far u've failed miserably :P kikiki

Dean said...

nice to find reliable financial insight online. keep them coming! cheers:)